Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saved some more...

Antietamdigger

Saved some more lead today and a flat button

Attachments

• C711B505-A7B5-434A-81C8-82EF8CA3021A.jpeg
    C711B505-A7B5-434A-81C8-82EF8CA3021A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 143
Well you did a lot better than we did. Our yard permission turned out to be mostly fill but I did manage one minie. Boy I was diggin zincs like wildfire tryin to eek out some lead.
The woods are still nasty thick. Tried it. Gave up.
Nice work buddy! Got yourself a good spot!

Well you did a lot better than we did. Our yard permission turned out to be mostly fill but I did manage one minie. Boy I was diggin zincs like wildfire tryin to eek out some lead.
Thank you IowaR , hopefully your woods will thin out soon , been trying new areas on this farm away from the main camp, been finding a few pockets, happy hunting

Not that you won't but hang in there Iowa !! :thumbup:

Now that is some good lead finds. WTG!