Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Scorp Hunt After Work Gets Another Ring......

John-Edmonton

Staff member
scorphuntall.jpg

Scorp hunt after work got another ring. Ring #11 to be exact for 2010. Not gold or silver, but a ring anyways, Also got some loot and a One Franc from France and a tiny piece of jewelery.
The hunt lasted just a little over 2 hours. I have gotten more rings on land using the Scorpion then any other metal detector I have ever used. There's something about that crisp analog audio that grows on you after using the Scorpion.

Below are the better finds enlarged.......

<center>

Nice score bud. Looks like this forum is going to be popular. Glad to see it taking off. I'm trying to get my buddy Jim Straight to drop by. He's an expert on nuggetshooting, prospecting, and the whole nine yards and he has owned a Scorp since day one I believe.

Bill

:garrett:Great successful hunt John....

That would be good to see ole Jim Straight chime in here. He has one of the first Scorpions off the line. Has some good stuff about it in his books. He's pretty busy with that Whites TDI I hear, but maybe we can pry his hands off it long enough to post here.

Alan

Nice haul with that 'Stinger, John!! I love finding foreign coins, always makes me pause and reflect on what the circumstances were that allowed it to be there, waiting to be found!!