Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SD 2100/SD 2200

Draco

Hi all, I'm thinking about changing my PI detector on the other and my question is:

SD SD 2100 or 2200?

I'm going to use in highly mineralized ground with much magnetite, maghemite and basalt (Canary Islands).
You think that would go well any of those two?

Thank you.

Hola a todos, estoy pensando en cambiar mi detector de PI, por otro y mi pregunta es la siguiente:

SD 2100 o SD 2200?

Lo voy a usar en terreno altamente mineralizado con mucha magnetita, magemita y basalto( Islas Canarias).
Creeis que ir

Thank you very much for the reply.

The SD 2100 Minelab has manual adjustment and automatic setting SD 2200. Could go well?

Not a direct PI

Excuse my bad English.

You're doing beach work I gather...? I was told the 14DD is a good coil with the 2200 at the beach. have a look into the TDI too, popular with beach pros. Some have traded their SD's for the TDI.

Thank you very much everyone for answering. The Sd wanted mainly for relics. I have a gs5, which is basically a Tdi. It goes very well, but almost exclusively for gold. There are metals that you lose, if you have activated the ground balance, gold never ... Excused my bad English. Regards