Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SD 2200d 45000 serial number

colt

I bought an army green SD 2200d, that is like new and came with the original soft bag kit. While doing some research on the net, I noticed the 2200d detectors with a serial number of 45000 or higher were the most desired, but could not find out why, anybody know. I have not had a chance to test it in the nugget patch, but plan on giving it a go in the near future.

Colt

I just talked with a gentleman about purchasing a used SD2200d and he thought it was a shielding issue that Minelab corrected in the later serial numbers.

I would think you could call Minelab about the detector.

I had a chance to get away for a half day in the Bradshaw Mtns, I took the 2200d to a couple of spots and it ran smooth and deep. What I like most about the old 22 is the build quality, built like a tank and is a real work horse when it comes to prospecting. I did not find any nuggets but I did find bullet fragments at 6 to 8 inches. Man it sure felt good to get out of the city and do some nugget shooting. I am going to give it another shot this weekend, I have two day set a side to see what the 22 can do.

Hi!

I am Sanam Khan.I am searching for metal detectors sd2200v2 and fisher 1266x . Any one knows about them or providing me the details of dealers please or want to sell his own. Contact me please. Here is my contact details.
my email id is:

sanam_khan2872@yahoo.com

I'll be very thankful to you if any one provide me the details about these products.

Thanks.
Regards
Sanam Khan

Hi from memory there were 2 different coloured circut boards in the 22D one preformed better than the other i cannot remember what colours and which one was the best.Some friend have 22s and will not part with them even though they are using 5000