Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seated Dime, 2 cent, silver ring and more

GrandBlancDig

Hello all,

This my first post! I have been out a handful of times this year and here are couple of the top finds from this week of me and my two buddies. They are all from the same local spot.

1876 Seated Liberty Dime
1871 Two Cent
1933 World's Fair good luck token
Sterling Silver Ring (don't know the makers mark if anyone has any info on it, an S inside of a W)
Bunch of glass medicine bottles from the turn of the century

Pretty good start to the year!

Dan

Dan,

As a first time post, you really know how to make an entrance, nice finds and I like the 2¢ WTG !

Nice looking 2 cent piece and silver of any kind is always good. :thumbup: And welcome to the forum. HH jim tn

Thank you! These are from Michigan, by the way. We call it the giving park, because it has been well picked over but is still giving!

Nice finds. A two center with an 1870s date is fairly rare. Less than 1 million were made each year in the 1870s.