Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second time out finds nice coin's.

TerryEastTexas

Only my second trip to the field the Simplex finds a 1902 IH 100_4010.JPG and a 1919 wheaty.100_4005 (2).JPG I was happy with it

Nice coins, I'd love to find an Indian head one day.

Congrats ,

Very cool wheatie congrats

Nice coins, I'd love to find an Indian head one day.
That's me. Here in Central Mississippi, the soil is very meneralized and most of the coins I find are unrecognizable. Especially anything that has been 6 or 8 inches deep. I am still looking forward to some good silver and gold finds. I also have never found an Indian head. I've always been a finder. I don't know whether it's my posture or my attitude but, so far, I've found more coins with my eys than my detector. I hope that will change with the arrival of my new Amfibio, ha.

I'm really liking my Anfibio, its been easy to set up and use and the stock coil has been able to separate the good targets from the bad in some fairly trashy spots. Also really love the wireless headphones and being able to pair the pulse dive pinpointer to them. Hope you like yours, best of luck on your hunts with it. Jimmie