Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Self quarantine

rick in mi

Ok I walked across the road and self quarantine.i managed to find a lot of bullets. And a 1903 injun and a 41 wheaty
20200326_162403_HDR.jpg

I hope everyone on this forum is staying healthy. HH Rickinmi

I've been doing about the same thing. I have a couple of isolated spots where no one is around and while they have been hunted hard, they still give up a goodie on occasion. Most importantly, though, they afford me the chance to get outside and enjoy what I enjoy doing. Good digging. A couple of oldies is alway nice . You and everyone stay safe. HH jim tn

Thanx Jim

Is that carved wings I see out of a carved lead bullet? Cool finds. I especially like the carved bullet. Well Done.
Hi All, Has anyone been stopped and told that no one is to be out? I have been in my house for 3 weeks and want to go detecting, I know some parks are closed, and I have some places that I can go, but don't know if the police would stop me. Thanks for any help, flintstone

Our Mayors here have not closed any of the parks and as most have walking trails have encouraged walking with social distancing in practice. I have vehicle traveled to some parks every day for some detecting and just practice social distancing and have had no problems at all. Go for it! HH jim tn

Hi All, Has anyone been stopped and told that no one is to be out? I have been in my house for 3 weeks and want to go detecting, I know some parks are closed, and I have some places that I can go, but don't know if the police would stop me. Thanks for any help, flintstone
Flintstone, what was your thoughts on the carved lead bullet? Do you see the same thing? I thought it looked like wings. What type of new detector did you get? Best of luck to you.

I would like to go back out. If it would stop raining!!!!! hhrickinm

Hi Confetrit, Looks like someone was going to make a Eagle and only got one wing made, if he had two could melt together and made a bird. I got a new Vanquish 440 and been wanting to try it. I might slip out and just see what it will do. Just now stared to rain here, I live in Kentucky, I have a XP Deus, and just want to see what the Minelab will do.

You got a lot of good stuff there. Stay safe as always.

I would like to show more pics. But I'm having a hard time navigating threw this new set up thanx for looking colinwork92. HH Rickinmi20200331_143034_HDR.jpgI have never found this many different types of bullets in one time out. I'm not sure what that fancy piece of brass is

Hi Confetrit, Looks like someone was going to make a Eagle and only got one wing made, if he had two could melt together and made a bird. I got a new Vanquish 440 and been wanting to try it. I might slip out and just see what it will do. Just now stared to rain here, I live in Kentucky, I have a XP Deus, and just want to see what the Minelab will do.
Flintstone, Man you gotta love finding those carved lead bullets. It's amazing to me what those soldiers could carve out of lead bullets in the field. That was a cool looking wing you found. A lot of detail. The XP Deis is a killer. Best of luck to you with the New Vanquish. I am considering a Minelab Equinox 600 for the lightness in weight. I have been having some shoulder problems and I need to lighten up. We look forward to seeing some cool relics found and Saved with your new Vanquish. Best of luck to you.