Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sharp century silver with the 13" Ultimate

Ohio Digger

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGPZddmIKF8

I'm still loving this 13" Ultimate coil on the Etrac. Picked up a nice 1907 Barber dime about 6' from someone else's plug. Got a few other keepers too.

That Barber is in good shape! Thanks for sharing. HH

lol now that is funny. Goes to show they didn't re-scan their hole. Their loss is your gain - good job!

Ohio Digger said:
I'm still loving this 13" Ultimate coil on the Etrac. Picked up a nice 1907 Barber dime about 6' from someone else's plug. Got a few other keepers too.

Is the 13" ultimate worth the price of admission? Do you still use your pro coil or does the ultimate render it obsolete? Thinking of getting one...

I'd be interested in hearing just how good the separation is with this bigger coil. Some say for a larger coil it does well. then some say it's not much better than the stock Pro. I gotta believe it has to do with the way you run it meaning the settings and patterns. Looking hard at buying one of these..

Very nice looking dimes Dan. I need to give you a call some weekend and make a trip out your way.

I have not even thought about putting the ProCoil on since getting the 13". I feel you lose nothing in separation compared to the ProCoil. I run a pretty open screen from Fe28-Fe35 out. Everything else is open. You need to still go slow in trash. But I believe the less discrimination the better. If its super trashy then I throw the 8x6 SEF on or the X5. I am more than pleased with the 13" and would buy it again. I lucked out and got one of the black ones which was nice. I know a fellow YouTuber just ordered and received his last week and it was white.

Got a Ultimate on the road and should be here Mon along with a set of Ultimate Grey Ghost. I haven't had any trouble with the stock headphones but have read several post that say when they go they go. Don't want to get caught with my pants down. Several places I hunt have been pounded and the only silver left is deep. While at first I thought the place to be very trashy since running the E Trac it doesn't seem as bad as with previous detectors. E Trac + Ultimate Coil + Ultimate head phones = Ultimate finds??? I guess We'll see.