Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short hunt in schoolyard finds 2$ coin Video!

cladcanada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlXSdmYs1a0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Found many coins on this short hunt , 1$ & 2$. Coins. Come out easy with this "hook". And leave no damage. I can allmost hunt anywhere like this!

CC

You sir are awesome at pin pointing! I hear a lot about this method and with summer months here and dry yards digging plugs is not always best. Does this method work on six plus inch coins? I usually pass on shallow coins but I don't have two dollar coins in my area either. But I find a lot of my silver and indian pennies in the six to seven inch range. I guess I need to practice up on my pin pointing big time! Thanks for the video.

very cool, kinda made me cringe when i heard the metal probe contact the coin several times. ouch !!!
but still very cool , very nice finds, and awesome video ... great job ...

nice little hooker , & perfect for that kind of detecting , Nice thing is you leave the field with no damage. Its wears that in canada coins of large value are so used , seems like in the U,S its just quarters dimes & nickel penny I early find dollar coins

I know that does sound horrible but there is allmost no chance of hitting silver where I hunt ,( newer sports fields and schoolyards)

I do still cut plugs if I can't probe target ,poss small jewelry

Will1877 said:
You sir are awesome at pin pointing! I hear a lot about this method and with summer months here and dry yards digging plugs is not always best. Does this method work on six plus inch coins? I usually pass on shallow coins but I don't have two dollar coins in my area either. But I find a lot of my silver and indian pennies in the six to seven inch range. I guess I need to practice up on my pin pointing big time! Thanks for the video.

I guess if probe and hook were long enough....maybe

I got ya. Your deliberately hunting for shallow coins because there are not deep ones. I would be as well if I could dig two dollar coins.

i'm going back today to see if there are any deeper coins, and i will dig if needed

I liked your vedio. I also use a probe in many places. Been trying to teach a friend of mine how to use a probe... KEN.Ind