Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short morning hunt at local park $3.80 clad 1 wheatie and some jewelry

deliveryboy

Took my Tesoro Silver uMax to local park this morning. Ran mostly in "All Metal" mode with Discrimination set to iron, toggled over on occasion. 8" donut coil (stock) Hit about 6 volleyball courts and a tot lot and some grassy hills. A few of the coins were lying right on top of the sand :) Found the 1950 wheatie under some monkey bars. Most quarters were found in the volley courts. Nothing appears valuable with the jewelry. The one ring appears to be silver with a black gem but I cant make out the hallmark and possibly reads 925 but half the numbers are worn off. Finds include One tiny ring (toe ring?) a rusty ASU money clip, fake coin, jewelled earring?,Eagle pendant, more cars for my car collection, toy soldier. 8 Quarters, 9 nickels 11 dimes and 25 pennies. Hey at least I got a gallon of gas out of it lol. Happy Hunting everyone!

The whole pile
5sAuNCI.jpg

Jewelry
PJf7oen.jpg

Buttons, Money clip and those damn hair pins!!
fc2jEUB.jpg

Fake large coin, nickels and pennies and what appears to be 2 pieces of a broken bracelet.
RU3YmyW.jpg

Front of wheatie and tried to get close up of hallmark and stamp
H4tGziV.jpg

Another close up of the ring and hallmark (anyone recognize it?)
xNiNbFM.jpg

Close up of eagle pendant golden body with silver head (no stamps)
qKGyLVx.jpg

Toys Im going to clean them and donate to a less fortunate child, i have lots more cars
NE5IvcG.jpg

You will find a nice gold ring , just keep up the digging I know of a mexican guy who uses anace 250 and hunts in all metal in the parks he has found lots and lots of gold rings he says he digs about 100 pulls but the gold always comes along , some may disagre on digging everything , but I know it works in trashy spots, many things can mascarade as a gold ring like can slaw, or pull tabs, or zince zippers, + gold rings come in all over the spectum, and you can bet if every one else is discing out what you dug they are leaving behind the Gold rings, the one and only gold ring i found was on its side and was reading like a piece of foil but i was digging all and to my suprize up came a 14 k cladda ring

Thanks for the feedback Gunnar. Yeah I gave up on Visual ID machines, I feel they make me overlook many targets. I'm getting quite good at determining targets by sound and I really don't mind the extra excercise I get from bending down to dig 100's of targets. I have actively detected about 6-8 months and have found 2 small gold rings, about 10 silver, etc. but waiting for a large gold to turn up. My largest prize so far was an iPod touch, screen was all scratched from sand but I bougt another on ebay for $17 and its good as new. Not a bad first year. :)

You are doing great! I love those horizontal bars in the totlots! I tell you, you get good at hitting all those targets that totlots and schoolyards give off, and you know for certain you can master any other aspect of this sport, why? because you have been exposed to thousands more signals in a shorter amount of time than most hunters, not to mention weather conditions and the seasonal habits of Man you get familiar with....I'm excited to see what you will be posting next! Good work!:clapping:
Mud