Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short night hunt with my Tesoro Silver 3 rings and a pendant

deliveryboy

Had a stressful day, so went to a local park here in AZ for a walk/hunt I have hit this park before and found 2 wheats and 2 silver cross pendants. Within 2 hours last night I found 3 rings and 1 religious pendant.

Tesoro Silver uMax, Discrimination mode=Iron Sensitivity=10 Stock 8"coil all found within 5 inches in depth

2 of the rings are junk but the 3rd is a Sterling Silver CTR ring as seen here http://www.joyjewelers.com/modules/catalog/customizer/step1.php?products_id=37093&gclid=COzemO-l9bMCFSFyQgodNEsA1Q

Junk ring, Heart ring, Religious pendant, Sterling ring
jnsgt.jpg

Sterling CTR ring
W5snQ.jpg

Sterling Ring and Religious pendant
24DRj.jpg

Nothing beats detecting for clearing away the stress! Of course finding some silver helps too! Nice work!:clapping:
Mud

Great finds, Tesoro makes great machines