Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short walk through the park

pescadore

I got the Deus all assembled after I picked it up yesterday at the UPS Hub in the city where I work. I set up my old programs that I used before I sold my previous Deus and decided after work to take a short walk through the City Park in my home town. I always ran my Deus in a modified Basic 1 setup with 4 tones and I kept noticing that it just didn't sound right. I checked my settings and they were not the way I had set them up and then I remembered that after setting up the program I had forgotten to SAVE the program. Wow, I had forgotten how long it had been since I had used the Deus. I also had forgotten how easy it is to swing and how well it performs in trash. My first target I dug had a couple of small nails about an inch or so above the target that was about 4-5 inches deep. The Deus gave a good clean signal for the coin. I didn't take the time to go through the set up again and just left it like it was and picked up a few more clad coins before I went to the house. I took the time last night to re-enter my 12Khz Program and the 4Khz Program that I put in the last slot (Basic 2). This time I remembered to SAVE them so I am now set for my first real hunt. It will probably come on Saturday with a group of friends that I have made from another Forum. We have a pretty large group and have a good time. It's fun to compare signals with the CTX, V3i, and others. I truly believe that the Deus can hold its own with any of those machines and have proved it on occasion. All in all, it's just good to be back to the Deus family and I hope I can post up some good finds in the near future. I wish you all happy hunting over the long weekend coming up !!! By the way, I also picked up a Teknetics Eurosport Pro with the 11" DD coil for a backup and I was very impressed with it. For less than $300, its a good performer, light, and simple. I think my arsenal is now complete again.

Pesc

Welcome back. Be sure to share some of your group hunt experiences. I love hunts like that where we compare signals before we dig.

Don
HH