Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver and my largest coins spill ever !!!

pescadore

I haven't hunted in a few weeks due to moving. We bought an older two story house across town and we have been busy painting and do other remodeling. Our new house was built in 1959 and I have not taken enough time to even hunt the front yard. I spent some time last night updating the XP Deus with Version 3 of the software and was excited about giving it a try so I decided to stop by the park on my way home and give it a try. I got hounded by about 5-6 kids and after giving them most of my finds, they just wore me out. I decided to call it quits and went home. Upon arrival, I realized that my wife was not home so I said "what the heck" time for a quick yard search. I started toward the front door from my car and my first signal was a 1943D Mercury Dime. My next good signal near the front porch was a multiple signal and I new I had a coin spill. $3.76 later I quit with my largest coin spill ever. The ProPointer sure was busy after I pulled the first coin. Believe it or not, I was so tired I just quit and I'm pretty sure there are a few coins still there. I am excited about hunting the rest of the yard but I still have a lot more work to do at the new house and scheduling moving sales for the next two weekends for all the leftovers.
Pesc

Spills are always great to find and doing it in your own yard is even better . . . . great find!

Let us know what else turns up in your searches . . . . guess giving away the finds in the park brought you good karma :thumbup:

Andy

It sounds like you have a pretty promising yard. I can't believe you were able to walk away from finishing up a spill that size, I would have "needed" to know exactly how much was in there if it was that big of a spill.

Anyway, thanks for sharing, keep us posted with what else you find and good luck getting things going with the new place.

HH -Marc