Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

silver quarter very fine

wvrelichunter

well went out this morning and found alot coins and toys.but the prize was a 1901 indian head and 1920 liberty quarter.took it to a coin shop and they rate as "very fine"

Congrats on the great quarter, not easy to find these. Nice Indian head too.

Nice Finds. I have had good luck at times in Wv. One small yard gave me four silver coins. Another gave my brother in law two Mercs, an indian head and we dug up a bunch of wheaties. I like detecting in Wv. HH

i got permision hunt this 1800's house.dug and still digging alot of trash but now im finding good things now.i aready got 13 wheaties whick 3 are 1919's.old toys to i like those.

Nice SLQ! Still waiting to dig up my first! Thanks for sharing...