Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver trifecta

rarysgaard

I have been waiting to find a silver ring with my Deus. I have been finding quite a bit of gold with it hunting in the fast program in 18 khz, but have been getting scortched by my hunting partner with his Fisher F5 in silver. Well tonight I scored a trifecta. I got a 97 signal which up to now has always resulted in junk targets turned out to be 3 925 silver rings connected together. I was very pleasantly surprised by that turn of events. I also found a junk ring and small brass knuckles pendant as well as another piece of jewelry which might turn out to be silver as well. I have been hunting in the Fast program with sensitivity 90-95, GB 90, discrimination 20, iron 3, reactivity mostly 5 notch 0, audio 4., 4 tones. I may lose depth due to the reactivity set so high, but I am still digging nickels at 5-6 inches and find that mostly all my jewelry is in the 2-4 inch range. I do not get target masking with that setting. It is working well for me. if I get out of the heavy trash I will tone it down to anywhere from 1-3. Hope that helps people.

Thanks for the info and congrats on the silver.