Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simplex on some deep test targets

Here’s a video of the simplex in my test garden
Nice test! I had been wondering how well it performs with deep targets however I don’t have a test garden. For the price and the performance I don’t know how much more you could ask for!!!
What version/update was your simplex on when you tested it if you don’t mind me asking?

I have hunted with Nate and he is doing very well with his simplex. He has been finding some great things with it right beside my equinox. If I had of used on before buying the nox Dont get me wrong I like the nox but I would have probably bought one for the price it can’t be beat. It should be a 600 dollar detector by the way it performs. I plan on having one as a back up. If my Minelab ever gives up I will probably have a nokta of some kind. I like the performance and how they take care of their customers.

I had the NOX. I tried. I really did. I just couldn’t jive with the way it smacked foil and aluminum so solid. Steady numbers and great tone. I dug a lot more trash with it than many machines. But I do dig most targets above iron. It was a very powerful machine though. And fast. Just not for me.
This simplex however, is a pure joy to use. And that’s what was missing for me from the Nox. It just wasn’t very fun and it hurt my arm. Which never has happened with other detectors. I REALLY HOPE NOKTA MAKRO KEEPS THIS PLATFORM FOR THE NEXT HIGH END MACHINE. maybe they heard that.
The simplex gives the taste of the kruzer/Anfibio tones and performance with no adjustments. Like a compadre for the new age. Let it rip. And it does rip.