Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

so, is the D___T forum gone then?

A

Anonymous

I wanted to sell some detectors but cannot seem to find the De__T classifieds this week? Is it defunct now that Tesoro has their own factory website?

I could access the classifieds, but found that I was banned from the forum. I guess the webamaster didnt like me asking why Monte was banned?!?
J.

even protested it. Made several remoarks about the Deletion process and censorship... He hasn't banned me... But I don't know why. LMAO
He is such an A$$.
Reaney

Your computer failed on it once and now it thinks that is all there is. Clean out your Cache and reboot... should work then.
Hope this helps
Reaney

They changed the link not to long ago. If you can still get to any of the Depots Forums click on the Depot link at teh top of those pages then from thier main page click on the Buy Sell Forum. If you can get to it from there bookmark it and remove your old bookmark. For some reason the Depot changes it's links every couple of months. If you still can't find it let me know and I will email you the link to the Buy Sell Forum over there. Most people that post stuff for sale over there also put the same item up for sale on Findmall's Buy and Sell Forum so you can usually find about 95% of that stuff without even leaving Findmall.
HH
Beachcomber
HH
Beachcomber