Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some finds

Finder82

Hunted with my cousin, who got his own Deus and here is my few finds:

Got to hunt an small old potato field, but found lot of trash and few keepers..a copper thimble, Swedish 1/4

Nice thimble as i am still looking for my first one. hopefully it will be silver. :bouncy: WTG on the nice pile of coinage keepers. HH

I thought I was looking at one of my pics at first, Euro cents on these forums are rare! ehehehe Funny, I got a thimble yesterday, don't think it's silver though.

How is it going with hearing coins compared to other targets? I found it pretty clear down to 5" or so...

earthmansurfer said:
I thought I was looking at one of my pics at first, Euro cents on these forums are rare! ehehehe Funny, I got a thimble yesterday, don't think it's silver though.

How is it going with hearing coins compared to other targets? I found it pretty clear down to 5" or so...
Put it this way i found a US washington quarter at about 10 inches. the signal was clear as a bell and was able to get an ID. Even when i lifted my coil a little bit i was still able to hit the coin. Myself and many others on this forum cannot stress this enough. Tones Tones Tones. When searching for deep targets they tend to have a solid, clear, repeatable ghostly whisper sound to them. Good Luck HH

I can't believe the age of your relics, something else.
I'm just happy w 19teenth century stuff.

Dr.Deus said:
earthmansurfer said:

Put it this way i found a US washington quarter at about 10 inches. the signal was clear as a bell and was able to get an ID. Even when i lifted my coil a little bit i was still able to hit the coin. Myself and many others on this forum cannot stress this enough. Tones Tones Tones. When searching for deep targets they tend to have a solid, clear, repeatable ghostly whisper sound to them. Good Luck HH

Wow and congrats on that depth! Thanks for the reminder regarding the sound. I am really making that my priority with this machine. Just have to be patient.

Albert

[/quote] Myself and many others on this forum cannot stress this enough. Tones Tones Tones.[/quote]

The magic is in the audio.