Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some more all metal info.

B

buttondigger

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Man I was tired. Although I found only a few minnieballs, all over 12" something to note. This field has Cold rock base. Most detectors that have auto ground balance can't hunt this field. It's boing boing city for those that know what I mean. Elliptical dd coils on gold detectors go crazy here. The T2 had no problems what so ever. It worked very well in pumping the coil and manual ground balance. Some peeps from hot rocks but thats about it. Very deep targets would not register on the meter. Those are my favorites. I wont give a depth on some targets, you might think I post on that other site. After todays hunt I have decided to keep the T2. Me, George Tex Kinsey keep a detector. Yep. It does everything I want very well. So I now will keep only three. Say goodbye MXT. Hello T2 and XP Goldmaxx. Troy X5.One other note.I bet it would prospect very well. It loves small lead blobs. Go Seahawks.:yo:

for you to get fired up about and keeping a detector IS really saying something! Looks like it'll be worthy for the trip to Brandy!:D

Got mine on order. One of the things I'll be checking is its prospecting ability. Sounds like it may be able to do what I'd hoped my Gold Bug would. The lack of iron disc was the Gold Bug's total undoing out here. I soon tired or digging bits of wire at 8" deep. My Time Ranger can find gold, but not at the depths the GB can reach. It ignores iron well, but does have some target masking and ID shifting near iron.

Small gold sensitivity combined with good depth and iron disc. I am very much looking forward to checking it out!

-Ed

Ed,
I'm sure it will work fine for prospecting. Black sand reads in the 90"s and it loves small targets. Let us know how you do!