Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some slightly odd finds from a couple Elementary schools.

Dancer

One school last year. The Lead Mermaid & the 3 ring bullet. Mermaid been molested by a mower. Got her Tail fin and part of her arm wacked. I think she's from the lead soldier days. Shame she would have looked good on my vessel. Don't know if the bullet is a old style or current. Nose slightly flattened, underside hollowed out.
Another school gave up those two British Pounds. Outer edge like brass, rest nickel and other metals. Than came "The Mothman" or could be a Dragon. Anyway it kinda Creeped me out when I washed the mud off. It's not Silver, it's heavy but I don't think it's lead. Maybe Pewter, I don't know. Been using the Standard coil this year. X bringing in lot of deep clad some Silver jewelry and its killing the nickels.

Attachments

• IMG_20210410_065721.jpg
    IMG_20210410_065721.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 242