Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Something is wrong with my Deus

buckgunner said:
I had a display problem on my Xp Deus and sent it in for repair. I got a new controller back in four days. I am very happy with the service department at Detector Electronics.

Good to hear . . . . . you seem to have received the customary support from XP Americas that others have . . . . not sure what the driver behind Goodmore's comment was but customer support in addressing any issues on a new brand here in the US is the #1 priority for the importer / distributor.

Andy

I am glad to hear that the issue was resolved, but I also have to add that Detector Electronics / XP Americas provides nothing but TOP quality customer service. They have taken great care of me, and anyone else I have sent their way, from day one. They are extremely helpful and knowledgable. Either way, I am happy to see you are back up and running. GL and HH -Marc

Did they find out the problem?

Kevin@TKSales said:
Did they find out the problem?

I think the solution that XP Americas uses is to simply replace the unit if there is a aproblem that can't be easily corrected. In Finder82's case, it would appear that his unit slipped through the cracks as teh amount of time hat transpired was exorbinant.

As others have said, the service provided by XP Amewricas is first-rate and anything more than a week of downtime would be atypical.

Andy Sabisch

Yeah, I have to agree with Andy... somehow your coil fell through the cracks. Next time I would not let it go that long without inquiring about it. I would think two weeks and you should be hearing something from them... or any manufacturer for that matter. They made it right for you! Good luck.