Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spectrum Analysis question for Eric

A

Anonymous

Eric,
First off, I want to thank you for posting the Log plots, as a picture is worth at least a 1000 words there. Now I'm curious to know if you own a spectrum analyzer and if so have you ever tried looking at those same return pulses with it? In the time domain it looked like a couple items had very close to the same fall time and a frequency domain picture would be helpfull to get better resolution there. What do you think?
Randy Seden

Hi Randy,
I had access to one when I worked on industrial PI's but only used it to check emissions for emc compatibility. Unfortunately, at the moment I don't have one.
Eric.