Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Starting to seem pretty real to me

cometguy

I was one of those people really enjoying the Deus as it was. I never thought too much about V3. Now that it is getting close I am starting to really have some enthusiasm for the new features. The user spots will let me keep up with the other guys and their turn on and go machines. Always before I lagged behind a little as I put my little touches on the factory programs. I never really worried too much about adjusting this or that either. Now that I have some time on the machine and some great success stories I feel more apt to try some adjustments. Still in no super hurry but I see these changes and a chance to dial the Deus in even more to my sites makes it one very special machine. I will happily hunt in V2 until V3 makes its way to us. I think this will make me less likely to try a new machine for a while since I have so much to explore with my Deus.

Don

Don

You are right in that the V3.0 offers addtional capabilities that will make it virtually a turn-on-and-go detector for many hunters. With the extra 8 slots to save custom programs in, you can save slight variations and based on the specific site, quickly call them up for easy use. Simple to customize, ability to name them as you want and the <+> and <-> keys make it simple to switch between them to check signals or switch to another program if desired.

Andy