Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still looking for that school but ya know...

A

Anonymous

sometimes one finds something they weren't looking for.
I have a topographical map program and ran across a school. I looked at my other streets map program and the school isn't on it nor is it listed in that database of schools I posted the link for the other day.
Even more interesting is this school is located roughly 5 blocks away from my house. I know the area but would never have thought there was a school in the area.
So have to do some checking into this. If it isn't listed anywhere but on a topographical map then it has to be old (I think most topo maps are dated in the 50s). I may have just stumbled on a site others have overlooked.
Will find out more and let ya know what I find.
HH & Be Safe (and Healthy) - God bless us - one and all
Remember: Seek ye first the kingdom of God (Mt. 6:33)
Pete in MI

I pray that it works out for you and you find some really old and neat stuff!
God Bless!
MO-Granny