Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stories

A

Anonymous

Someone had posted earlier that to combat cabin fever we could tell stories of past finds. I wanted to show first why I have cabin fever! I took this picture 10 minutes ago.

My Summer story: I was wading in my favorite pond when a young guy came over and asked if I could look for his class ring he had lost off his dock. I had him discribe it, I told him I would gladly return it if I found it. We also agreed I could keep anything else I found. I waded over about 300 yards to his dock searching on my way. I got a hit half way there it was the 14 k wedding band shown. I searched the dock area for about an hour, began to realize that this guy,by is actions, may have been BS'ing me. So,with a walking half, 2 merc's and a V nickel (plus the wedding band) I headed back to where I was. half way back I had a hit it was a 18 k (6pwt) signet ring. I did note the guy and his friends laughing on the dock...I just waded away.