Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunday's frozen finds...

A

Anonymous

First off, let me apologize for the blurry image. Apparently someone get ahold of my camera and used little fingers to smudge the lens.
I was fresh out of work, and the ground was thawed in many places. There is still some snowpiles around, and compacted snow and ice in shady areas, but most spots are free of snow and somewhat thawed. I was on the prowl. I went to the school I was hitting last year, and while that schoolyard is thawing out, since it's really low, right now it's a quagmire. All I could hear when I walked on it was squish, squish, squish. I went in search of a better spot. I ended up stopping at the oldest park in town, which I have hit before. It's junky, but still gives up something good once in a while.
I found a Wheat, a 58D, along with about 83

Nice Civil War token, Allen. I found one from Eaton Rapids, MI here in Northeast Ohio dated 1863, rated R-7, 50-70 were known to exist...HH