Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super Stoked!

Ballaholyk84

SO I picked up an E-Trac about a month ago. Absolutely loved it. Talked to many many people online and over the phone about the DEUS. After reading so much about it and realizing how nice of a machine it was I decided to take the plunge! My brand new DEUS will be here next Wednesday! I cannot wait! I just want it to be here already. And thanks to one of the most amazing members I have Andy's book on the way and should be here Tuesday. So I got one day to cram the book but a week to learn as much as I can.

It felt like I read so much and learned the E-Trac so much so I will be used to it haha.

Regards,
Adam

Congrats Adam! Too bad you don't have that GoPro anymore to film your hunts with the XP Deus. ;)

Unfortunately the GP mounts in the bundle I got don't really work well with the Deus shaft. But I'm figuring it out.

Rich

Thanks Rich! I would have thought the Bar Mount that was with it would work perfectly fine. I dont have my DEUS yet so I cant say on the diameter of the shaft. I will get another in time. Finally get to go back to work in about 2.5 weeks after being off since the end of June from Shoulder Surgery. So once I get back and my income is normal again I have to pick a few things up for the Quad and then get another GoPro setup.

Thanks Bart. I am definitely looking forward to getting it. Was hoping to have it by this weekend since the weather is perfect outside. But it looks like itll hold off through next week as well so I can get out there. I have only heard great things about it so I am glad I jumped on it.

Regards,
Adam