Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Superscan

SOS I waht the manual greek of english of Superscan Mkll because the represehtative who asks me to give ine 60 euro. Please it ahyohe can help me send ine back the manual. My mail is manosrafiniotis@gmail.com Thank you for reading this alot by Manos

Eric Foster said:
Hi,

Superscan design was sold to a company in Greece, so the circuit is not my property any longer.

Eric.

I need the english user manual of superscan Mkll . my email is manosrafiniotis@gmail.com thank you for your time