Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 RESULTS !

CLARK

I WENT OUT YESTERDAY WITH THE T2 FOR THE SECOND TIME---GOT A LITTLE BETTER RESULTS---FOUND LOTS OF CLADS--NONE OVER 6" BUT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN ANY DEEPER---BEST FIND WAS A SILVER QUARTER---THE ONLY COMPLAINT WAS I HAD TO TRY SEVERAL SPOTS BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO HUNT WITHOUT INTERFERENCE---NOMATTER WHAT I TRIED ON SETTING THE T2 IT WOULD NOT QUITE DOWN---I LOWERED THE SEN. TRIED THE FREQ. SHIFT AND RAISED THE DISC. BUT NONE SEEMED TO HELP MUCH--I LIKE THE T2 AND I THINK THAT IT WILL DO VERY WELL IN CERTAIN AREAS--VERY SENSITIVITY TO SMALL TARGETS-I'LL JUST HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM ELECTRICAL INTERFERENCE---I'M NOT REALLY A COIN HUNTER SO MOSTLY HUNT OUT OF THE CITY PLACES!

Clark,

One thing I am very aware of is not getting close at all to other detectors. I never get closer than 40-50 yards from my buddy when were detecting unless the sites doesn't permit that big of a distance. Even if the detector isn't making any audible noise or indication it can still be affected by other machines. Call me cautious but we all need every edge we can get... :)

-Bill