Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2se Version 7.6

woodbutcher

I have a older t2se version 7.6...nothing wrong with it and it works great..but I’ve been watching videos of the newer t2se machines with dst..is it worth it to have mine upgraded to dst or would I be better off selling it and buying a dst version? Not sure which would be the best route to go

Unless you frequently encounter emi issues I would probably not be concerned with having dst. I have a F 75 with dst and know it is not quite as deep as my previous F 75's without dst. And this is with dst turned off most of the time on my 75. That's my 2 cents on this subject, anyway. HH jim tn

Do you have boost mode? I like the DST F75. I hunt farm land and have to cover lots of ground. A chatty machine slows me down and I feel would cause me not to hear some deep targets. It's easy to hit a deep target in a test garden, but in a real hunt, you need to hear it on the first pass of the coil over it normally.

Yes it has boost mode, it's a older black t2se..I haven't really encountered alot if emi, I guess I was just thinking the newer models ran smoother?

I made a mistake, the machine doesn't have boost mode..It says special edition on it,shouldn't it have boost? Or were the older black t2se just called special edition without boost? It is v7.6

The first ones didn't have boost. I have a T2+ and it has boost. It runs v9.1. It lacks some features that the LTD has.

I thought all of the T2 SE / LTD models had DST and boost mode......?