Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TDI obsevations

kaolinwasher

I just got a TDI SL great machine and i have been messing around trying to find the best settings for gold & silver and what i have found is if the GB is at 8-9 you get better depth on silver and my large gold ring will come in as a low tone but on gold if i set the GB to 4.5-5 i get gold better I have a gravle road that is full of mineralized stone and i have a peanut size copper nugget and i got the best depth by turning the GB to 9 wich made a slight nise when lopwering to ground but not badd and a PD of 13.5 got that copper the best gets a silver dime 8 inches good singal and soft at 9 inches i noticed my large gold ring at GB 7 cuts out in both high or low conductors so watch out for that but love the way it cuts thru the ground

Hi, good to see your still active in detecting. I still check out your videos now and then................PM me your email, I have a file on the TDi that might be of help for you.

[QUOTE = "Sven, publicación: 2266949, member: 854"]
Hi, good to see you are still active in detection. I still watch your videos from time to time ................ Send me your email, I have a file on the TDi that might be of help to you.
[/ hello I have a tdi machine, please, can you send me information about it? Thank you.

. ricardopriceogomez@gmail.com]

Last edited:
Kaolinwasher, Hey i added to the comment about the 6inch mono. I was reading your post and i agree the TDI is very stable. I was in some crazy ground with minerals and using the stock 12x8 coil that came with the machine. I was finding crazy small items lead, and even shot that was like size 8 or so. The ground was so bad i had to turn up my Pulse delay up to 12 or 15 just to make the ground quiet. I was still getting decent depth. But it worked. I can't wait to get a better coil and see how that helps. I am trying to get a Nugget finder coil in the 12 inch or 14 inch.

SVen I would like to look at your file on the TDI if I may. Thanks