Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Testing the Racer

Low-Boy/LCPM

First thanks Vance for the great service and deal on my new racer and same goes for the deus you sold me last year...

This is a short video of my first hunt with the racer in the Gold Country Of Calif. I found a few targets and recorded them but I have a lot more hunting to do and will be doing a video with the small coil. There are a lot of machines on the market that are priced close to the racer...and I have tried a lot and currently am using and keeping the dues..but I always like to have a backup that I can trust and when needed can hunt with and not wish while hunting I had my main detector. The racer is a great machine one that I would hunt with no matter what the area I was hunting is like. So lots of testing on land I have hunted for over ten years...I'm the only one that is allowed on this land or the places I hunt or find..I can tell you it does get harder and harder these days..if you want to know where I by my equipment drop me a PM I have a great dealer I use and he is a great hunter...I will post as many videos as I can after I edit them....

https://youtu.be/3T7YSk6bYwM

Nice Video Low-boy Good finds too.