Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank you, for all prayers! The Dentist & his Assistant truly were gentle & kind to me! PTL!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Susan took me to the Dentist to get dental work done on my teeth, yesterday! So many broken & in bad shape! Started with having a broken Right Jaw Tooth Extracted too soft & had to be cut or pulled out in pieces! I was praying as he & his assistant worked & took quite some time to remove the pieces & then he split the long, curved root in half--removed the one but too deep & too hard for the other root half, as he didn't want to do more harm than good by removing it BUT said it should be fine & heal over in time!

I bled a lot until late evening; & was weak so only posting now to thank everyone who prayed for me & I had very little pain after needles numbed my gums & they weren't too bad! I survived without having to use oxygen & had a pillow that supported my head & neck, for that pain movement is as bad as my Compression back pain--both terrible unless I have the right support under both! I was too short for resting my head on upper dental chair; so needed extra cushion & or pillow support--Fit right around my neck--very comfortable while dental work was being done!

Jesus helped in easing the pain & tooth is gone--bleeding over but soft area & sore but TYLENOL & my pain MED relieves that! God is good & provides what is needed when needed--Praise You God & Thank You, Jesus, for You are GOOD all the time & worthy to be praised, along with being worshipped & adored by All Your Children adopted into your family by our Believing Faith & Repentance of all our Sins & You help us escape & overcome satan's temptations & protect us from his wicked servants LIES that do harm to everyone! Amen! Ma

Cannot believe this took wife to dentist he did all x-rays and shows she needs $ 13,000 of worth of works:yikes::look::surrender::stars:She has had alot of problems with her teeth and other dentist were a bunch of quacks found alot of problems that other fly-by-night dentist did.No wonder they call this the golden years???

Cannot believe this took wife to dentist he did all x-rays and shows she needs $ 13,000 of worth of works:yikes::look::surrender::stars:She has had alot of problems with her teeth and other dentist were a bunch of quacks found alot of problems that other fly-by-night dentist did.No wonder they call this the golden years???

Sorry to hear, BRO BILL! If I had all the work done that I need on my teeth, it would be $2,000 plus! The one tooth, which he worked hard & carefully on getting it out cost me $196.00--When I told him I was praying for Jesus to help us both, for easy extraction & ease of pain, I think it made him nervous as he didn't recommend but one more visit & that was for filling the space between my two front teeth where a filling & more of one tooth had broken off! LOL!! If not a fanatic Jesus Believer like me--it coud be embarrasing if he did a poor job! I will pobably get those two in front fixed & will depend on more holey teeth that get filled with food as I eat & have to keep cleaning out while eating whether I have more work done! It is his family business & they are friendly & do try to please!

I used to have dental visits & any problems taken care of, as I had INS while working & before the divorce my EX"S Laclede Gas CO INS helped cover Medical & Dental care! I lost their INS as I couldn't pay the Premium until I could work again! Took misplaced housewives training & then work but quit to get lots of repairs on my home to sell it because I couldn't afford the RE Taxes of $2,000 more or less each year & repairs like new roof, storm windows & doors & etc. & cracks in basement walls. I was going to go back to work when finished BUT BIG layoff came & housing sales dropped in prices --so my home was sold at a price far less than should have been--CROOKED OBAMA & BIDEN were in office & our stolen Taxes kept the Loan Companies AFLOAT by none other than OBAMA, who is running his third term in the WH now!

I am doing okay! My jaw is sore but I am able to eat soft food & cool drinks! God Bless & good luck on your wife getting her teeth fixed--Believe me it is no fun when trying to eat with too many bad or broken ones! Ma

They say, Whoever has the GOLD rules; so Dentists & cheating presidents Win & RULE!! :rofl: Ma

No one wants to help old people now days they all think we are made out of gold,6months ago we both had our teeth cleaned and they missed all kind of problems!!!! On my wife she had crowns that were missing plus gum roots coming out from other extractions :yikes: and so many problems the QUACK dentists messed up.The dentist we found is a christian dentist he is very good at his job and tells like it is.Maybe i need to send the starting bill to Beetle brain Biden who is taking care of all the illegals with cash,motels,clothes,doctor bills,and guess who is paying the BILL the American -tax-payer:ranting:
I am due for x-rays AUG.3rd now its my turn no telling whats he going to find however I am to old all I need is the very basics.Most of problems were created by a Quack dentist,however you will find that they will not bad mouth the Quacks.Good mercy its a losing battle:surrender:Right now i have other health problems worse than my teeth.

Attachments

• 02-09-2012 03;39;43PM.JPG
    02-09-2012 03;39;43PM.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 100
No one wants to help old people now days they all think we are made out of gold,6months ago we both had our teeth cleaned and they missed all kind of problems!!!! On my wife she had crowns that were missing plus gum roots coming out from other extractions :yikes: and so many problems the QUACK dentists messed up.The dentist we found is a christian dentist he is very good at his job and tells like it is.Maybe i need to send the starting bill to Beetle brain Biden who is taking care of all the illegals with cash,motels,clothes,doctor bills,and guess who is paying the BILL the American -tax-payer:ranting:
I am due for x-rays AUG.3rd now its my turn no telling whats he going to find however I am to old all I need is the very basics.Most of problems were created by a Quack dentist,however you will find that they will not bad mouth the Quacks.Good mercy its a losing battle:surrender:Right now i have other health problems worse than my teeth.

Growing older is bad enough as we shrink & stiffen up in our joints but getting unhealthier is far less worse--when suffering pain & as Medical Care & Medicines become more costly! We work to have financial easiness when retired & then spend it all on Medical & Nursing Care, if we live long enough & so far you, your wife & I have--Trusting in & living for Jesus makes it easier to endure though! Ma

Glad to hear everything went well for you Ma ,,, and hope everything will work for you and your wife Mr. CJM .
I have always thought all of our seniors should have greatly reduced,, if not free health care ,, I feel you all have worked your whole lives to support yourselves and families,, paid your taxes ,, it's the least a nation could do for their elderly citizens. That's just always been my belief,, and I'm not saying that just because I'm nearing that age myself ,, just thought it would be a nice touch in the world to show respect and appreciation.

Last edited:
Glad to hear everything went well for you Ma ,,, and hope everything will work for you and your wife Mr. CJM .
I have always thought all of our seniors should have greatly reduced,, if not free health care ,, I feel you all have worked your whole lives to support yourselves and families,, paid your taxes ,, it's the least a nation could do for their elderly citizens. That's just always been my belief,, and I'm not saying that just because I'm nearing that age myself ,, just thought it would be a nice touch in the world to show respect and appreciation.
Only if we sneak into Mexico & become a citizen of their country & cancel ours & then sneak back across as an ILLEGAL ALIEN & get all things free--even food & a home rent free! There is Medicaid for those too poor to pay for MEDS & Care, (Paid for by Higher Taxes placed on the workers ( paying into SSI & Medicare) but the care is of the poorest kind compared to those able to pay Expensive INSURANCE Payments before needing nursing care--they can choose the Better Nursing Homes or pay for Private Nursing Care. Like other INS some will pass away before ever using it!