Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

the 3 Amigos hangin in my closet in my

Hi mike noticed the pin pointer on your CZ70.Do you find it beneficial ? and why thanks Rusty

it makes it a lot better then having to grab a pinpointer out of a holder or my apron. I wouldn't be without one since I got mine. I'm waiting for the INline probe for the C$ to come out next. I even bought the extension cable for hip mounting the CZ70 with the inline probe attached.
HH,
Mike

I have a 3D and Explorer II,I am thinking of selling the Explorer and getting either or both,C$ or CZ70,what are some things I need to know as far as learning curve on both,I live in IL and travel all over the state,I work on cell sites and down state they are in some goods spots too,most of the time you meet the poeple that own the land and 99% of them let me hunt. I dont like the Ex II,I cant see the screen to good,it was the same with the DFX I had.The MXT was fine.I am going to the Fisher dealer close to me.I want other unit to let someone else hunt with or give me a change.
Thank you

I think they both compliment one another very well. The CZ70 is easy to use its close to a turn on and go machine with the ability to fine tune it. Learning curve is probably 5-10 hours to learn all the ins & outs of the CZ70. Its splash proof & a good coin & relic machine.
Now the C$, this is a more complex machine similar to the Ex & DFX in that there is a good 40+ hour learning curve with this machine. Some can pick it up quicker then others some slower, it all depends on how much you hunt with it.
Its an excellent coin & relic machine as well and I love the iron rejection abaility of this machine.
The CZ's love iron nails & screws. Plus the C$ is a little better on gold then the CZ's are I think. The CZ's aren't real good with fine gold chains & such.
The depth on both are about the same, in my area they can pick up a quarter at 11-12" deep. Might be better in some areas or worse in others.
Good luck, you won't be disappointed with either one.
Mike

Mike thanks for all the info.It's nice to hear from someone with a little time under there belt using the machine in question.I have a CZ70 on the way.Have been using a ML Elite .Going to compare the two.cold and snow here in NH be a few weeks before we see ground.We can get to the beach now on decent days.Gathering info and reading about you who can hunt is what we are doing.