Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The big thaw came and I didn't know it!

REVIER

Haven't been out in awhile around here, but Saturday and Sunday had a couple short hunts at 2 different parks.
Not a frozen piece of soil to be found, not much in the finds but the digging was heavenly.
My silly, crazy goal for this year is to find a gold coin.
Dug up a Looney yesterday so sort of gold...ish. :heh:
Still a few up and down days this month, temp wise, but I think my season has begun.
About time, this was the worst winter I have ever gone through due to that fact that I got a new F70 just before the bad weather rolled in.

Here we go...Season # 5 for me and I will try to make it another great one!

nice hall

Must of felt good to get out and detect! For me, I am still looking at snow covered land in my neck of the woods.

Congrats, snow is melting fast round these parts.. I might be able to get out within the week if melting keeps going at this pace..

Great to get out and hunt!

Nice job Man! We will all be pulling for you to find that gold coin this year, you seem to be able to hit those goals you set! ...! :clapping:
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Nice job Man! We will all be pulling for you to find that gold coin this year, you seem to be able to hit those goals you set! ...! :clapping:
Mud

Yea, I got a good one this year, for sure!
What the heck, it was fun chasing 12 pieces of gold last year, it took me 11 months and 3 days to do it.
I figure this will be an easier goal to hit, after all it is only one gold target this year.
Should be easier...shouldn't it? :rofl:

[size=large]I remember years ago I thought I had found a gold coin, while digging up the target I saw a coin on edge that was gold, it turned out to be Mexican 500. I forget what they call their dollars. But that's what it was.[/size]

[size=medium]Cupajo[/size]

1950cupajo said:
[size=large]I remember years ago I thought I had found a gold coin, while digging up the target I saw a coin on edge that was gold, it turned out to be Mexican 500. I forget what they call their dollars. But that's what it was.[/size]

[size=medium]Cupajo[/size]

Yea, I recently just found a Canadian loony.
For a second I thought to myself, "I hit my goal already?"
But only for a second.

What machine were you using when you hit the loonie ? How did that ring in / sound? ( our coins are basically big washers)

cladcanada said:
What machine were you using when you hit the loonie ? How did that ring in / sound? ( our coins are basically big washers)

The F70.
Loud clear and nice tone, stable numbers that I recall were pretty much in line with our dimes somewhere in the mid to high 70's on the VDI.
Very surprising to see this much bigger gold colored thing pop up out of the ground instead.