Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The bottom line -

A

Anonymous

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
Isaiah 43:1-3a NIV

Daniel 3:8-30
These are three who trusted the word of God.
We can only pray and hope we will be that strong in faith as Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego
And the faith of Abraham and Moses and even David who took down Goliath.
HH & Be Safe (and Healthy) - God bless us - one and all
Remember: Seek ye first the kingdom of God (Mt. 6:33)
Pete in MI

Yes, it takes great faith and complete trust in the one and only God! The God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob! I pray that I have so great a faith, but don't think I do to be cast into the fire, the flood & the lion's den!
God Bless!
Betty

each one of us has so great a faith to know God is our Protector & Provider in times when we really do need Him!
God Bless!
Betty

put any more on us than we can bear! He knew the faith of the Hebrew Children and therefore would get the glory for their coming out of the fire unburned, scorched or even the smell of smoke on them!
We don't know until we're tried and then God gives us the strength to endure, if we hold fast to our faith in Jesus! Like Corry Tenboom, we don't need a train ticket until we're ready to board the train! I like her written story in the book, NO HIDING PLACE!
God Bless!
Betty