Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Deus seems to be great in iron. Are there similarities between this and the G2?

silverman

We know how amazing the G2 is, but is the Deus just as effective in iron? I like the different freq. available, and the thought of better audio on an iron masked target. Any thoughts?

It's actually pretty close from what I cn tell so far. Maybe not as stable and quiet but I was pushing it quite a bit. I was on stock settings and the recovery was very close to same speed. If I had turned it up who knows... I will leave that test for another day.

G2 and GB Pro dont have the extra features the Deus has. They are effective and easy to use but not in the same league for relic hunting. Most 19 khz U.S.A. targets that are low in conductivity include small lead and buck shot. Very annoying to dig . I'm crushing small good targets in the Gmaxx program at 8khz. Only use the 19 khz in the Deus fast program in the iron patch. I loved my GB Pro but I replaced it with a different detector. Super deep using my process ( hint) Easy to use but limited audio info. I'm going back over this ground and pulling more coins and relics at great depth. It has also been replaced but a very nice detector.

Yes I have.