Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Hem of His Garment

#1Leatherneck

There is much to understand about this. In scripture there is always a message. The message here is like all of us, we try everything. And, then, as a last result we realize we have to go to the head of the stream where we can get a good 'cold refreshing, everlasting drink of water.' That is what this Woman did! And, behold, a woman ... - This disease was by the Jews reckoned unclean Lev_15:25, and the woman was therefore unwilling to make personal application to Jesus, or even to touch his person. The disease was regarded as incurable. She had expended all her property, and grew worse, Mar 5:26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, And, it was a 'big secret'. She could not tell anyone. Mat 9:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.
Lev 15:25 And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean.
Mar 5:30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? Mat 9:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. Mar_5:31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? Luk_8:45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? Luk_8:46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me. Notice in Mar 5:30 Jesus said "[W]ho touched my clothes"? And, in Luk 8:46 Jesus said "[W]ho touched me"? Isn't that beautiful? Most read this, and never notice! The Woman with the issue of blood knew there was power in the name. She touched YHWH which was woven on the beads that hung from the prayer shawl. Notice Jesus, "[t]urned him about in the press"! What did Jesus 'turn him about in the press'! Jesus 'turned God' (himself) about! Isn't that beautiful? Notice how big a secret it was for the Woman with the issue of blood! Mat 9:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. That Woman, (bless her heart) she knew that she could not let anyone know, if she had touched anyone, they would have stoned her for touching them. There would have been a purification period that they would have had to go thru! That Woman would have been hunkered down looking for the glistening colors used to embroidery the beads for YHWh they would have been pronounced like that of a black crow with the sun glistening off of his feathers. Many never see that the discrimination between who touched me, and who touched my clothes, are no discrimination at all!

Amen

Jesus performed miracles while he was here on earth. However, he was restricted and very few saw the restrictions he worked thru.
Had the Pharisees and Sadducees known the Woman with the issue of blood was coming, they would have tripped her, and sent her flying into Jesus, to state he was unclean, and had to go thru a purification period.
Mar 5:35 While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further?
Mar 5:36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
Mar 5:37 And he suffered no man to follow him, save Peter, and James, and John the brother of James.
Mar 5:38 And he cometh to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and seeth the tumult, and them that wept and wailed greatly.
Mar 5:39 And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.

Mar 5:40 And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying.
Mar 5:41 And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.
Num 19:14 This is the law, when a man dieth in a tent: all that come into the tent, and all that is in the tent, shall be unclean seven days.
Notice how Jesus suffered no man to follow him, save Peter, and James, and John the brother of James.
The girl had not been dead long enough that Jesus had to say she was dead. So, Jesus said, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.
Isn't that beautiful? Watch their response!

Mar 5:40 And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying.
Mar 5:41 And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.
Mar 5:42 And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.
Mar 5:43 And he charged them straitly that no man should know it; and commanded that something should be given her to eat.
Jesus was walking this earth as God amongst us. And, he was under the Judeo-Christian Old Blood Covenant.
Mat_1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Jesus was not named Jesus until he was eight days old. And, he was circumcised made under the Old Law so he could 'fulfill' the Old Law.
He saved us with his precious blood! One drop at a time.
Luk_2:21
And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

There is much to understand about this. In scripture there is always a message. The message here is like all of us, we try everything. And, then, as a last result we realize we have to go to the head of the stream where we can get a good 'cold refreshing, everlasting drink of water.' That is what this Woman did! And, behold, a woman ... - This disease was by the Jews reckoned unclean Lev_15:25, and the woman was therefore unwilling to make personal application to Jesus, or even to touch his person. The disease was regarded as incurable. She had expended all her property, and grew worse, Mar 5:26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, And, it was a 'big secret'. She could not tell anyone. Mat 9:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.
Lev 15:25 And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean.
Mar 5:30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? Mat 9:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. Mar_5:31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? Luk_8:45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? Luk_8:46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me. Notice in Mar 5:30 Jesus said "[W]ho touched my clothes"? And, in Luk 8:46 Jesus said "[W]ho touched me"? Isn't that beautiful? Most read this, and never notice! The Woman with the issue of blood knew there was power in the name. She touched YHWH which was woven on the beads that hung from the prayer shawl. Notice Jesus, "[t]urned him about in the press"! What did Jesus 'turn him about in the press'! Jesus 'turned God' (himself) about! Isn't that beautiful? Notice how big a secret it was for the Woman with the issue of blood! Mat 9:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. That Woman, (bless her heart) she knew that she could not let anyone know, if she had touched anyone, they would have stoned her for touching them. There would have been a purification period that they would have had to go thru! That Woman would have been hunkered down looking for the glistening colors used to embroidery the beads for YHWh they would have been pronounced like that of a black crow with the sun glistening off of his feathers. Many never see that the discrimination between who touched me, and who touched my clothes, are no discrimination at all!

Amen
Great Example of FAITH !!

Imagine how bold this poor woman was! Literally at the end of her rope! These tzitziyot were a point of contact she needed to help her release her faith to receive a miracle in her life. It wasn't a mere touch of Jesus!
Jesus will be wearing that very same prayer shawl when he returns.
Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

(That prayer shawl strikes him on the thigh! That is where his name is written).

Tassels on Garments

Num 15:37 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Num 15:38 Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue:
Num 15:39 And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:
Num 15:40 That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God.
Num 15:41 I am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the LORD your God.

Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
That Woman knew that their was healing in his wings.
Mal 4:2 But unto you that fearH3373 my nameH8034 shall the SunH8121 of righteousnessH6666 ariseH2224 with healingH4832 in his wings;H3671 and ye shall go forth,H3318 and grow upH6335 as calvesH5695 of the stall.H4770
H3671
כָּנָף
kânâph
kaw-nawf'
From H3670; an edge or extremity; specifically (of a bird or army) a wing, (of a garment or bed clothing) a flap, (of the earth) a quarter, (of a building) a pinnacle: - + bird, border, corner, end, feather [-ed], X flying, + (one an-) other, overspreading, X quarters, skirt, X sort, uttermost part, wing ([-ed]).
Amen