Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The old Buttondigger doing what he does best

woodchiphustler

But I hope to play tomorrow on film.

It should be a very nice day in Virginia tomorrow! Wish I was there with so you could give me some pointers.

You don't need any pointers. Just get out there and have fun.

I got out on some spots I had shoveled off in my yard. The problem is, it's very trashy. I tried a couple different settings and dug the end of a shotgun shell, a square nail and a small iron strap. They sounded great. I think I need to get into some areas that don't have a lot of trash so I can get used to what the machine is telling me. I did try switch back and forth from 4, 8 and 12 kHz. I saw where "high" iron TIDs will stay high when switching.