Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The same old beach just keeps giving it up!

Jack Flynn

Went to the same old beach and got some more goodies. Greenies, ring, pendant, and very tiny gold. Tiny I might add again.
photobucket-4677-1351096956218.jpg

photobucket-789-1351097067827.jpg

photobucket-8232-1351097068889.jpg

photobucket-13453-1351101269290.jpg

photobucket-9808-1351096955691.jpg

Hi Jack, You also dig alot of junk. Do you use no disc, or just a very low setting?

On a beach if you don't dig the junk you are gonna miss a lot imo. I have found out and right smartly I might add, if there ain't no junk there there ain't nothing else either. BTW my Minelabs missed a TON of stuff because of their built in disc so to speak. I run the Deus disc at 10 most of the time and like to listen to the iron.

Most of all that "junk" is aluminum, that could have been gold.
The rusty caps are tricky and should be dug anyway just to get them out of the way.
Just enough disc is used for iron especially on the beach.
Looks like you know what your doing Jack, especially finding that small of gold.