Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The truth of the matter,This world is headed towards HELL in a hang basket.

C.J.M.

I have lived in this world for 79 years and have seen it all the EVIL in this world surpasses everything known to man.Things will get worse as time goes on GOD'S says it and I believe it !!WIDE is the road to destruction and many are walking that way,but narrow is the road to eternal life and few will find it.
IF you died today and your soul stood before GOD and he asked you" Why should I let you into my Kingdom (heaven)?"What would your answer be :unsure::rolleyes::confused:
JOHN 3:16-19
"For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him should not perish ,but have everlasting life.
"For God did not send his son to condemn the world ,but that world through him might be Saved".
"He who believes in him is not condemned:but he who does not believe is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of his only begotten Son of God."
"And this is the condemnation that the light has come into the world,and men loved darkness rather than light ,because their deeds were Evil"
Time is short friend do not put it Off.
01-12-2014 05;04;24PM.JPG
blessed.jpg
blessed.jpg

Last edited:
I have lived in this world for 79 years and have seen it all the EVIL in this world surpasses everything known to man.Things will get worse as time goes on GOD'S says it and I believe it !!WIDE is the road to destruction and many are walking that way,but narrow is the road to eternal life and few will find it.
IF you died today and you stood before GOD and he asked you" Why should I let you into my Kingdom (heaven)?"What would your answer be :unsure::rolleyes::confused:
"For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him should not perish ,but have everlasting life.
"For God did not send his son to condemn the world ,but that world through him might be Saved".
"He who believes in him is not condemned:but he who does not believe is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of his only begotten Son of God."
"And this is the condemnation that the light has come into the world,and men loved darkness rather than light ,because their deeds were Evil"
Time is short friend do not put it Off.View attachment 1035View attachment 1038View attachment 1038
Awesome .God bless you cjm

Unfortunately this is the way of the world now........people are willing to forsake everything that is true and right for self gain.
Trouble is nowdays everybody looks for answers in a mobile phone rarther than from above.

For what shall it profit a man ,if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul ? KJV We get things , we lose interest in things, so we get more things. And the cycle goes on and on and on. When we have everything we every wanted what then will it take to satisfy us ? There's nothing wrong with having things as long as the things we have don't have us. There is really only one thing that truly satisfies and, that's having a personal relationship with Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And I would be lying if I said that I never have hard times or testing and trials. I sure wouldn't want to go it alone.

Awesome .God bless you cjm
IF you died today and your soul stood before GOD and he asked you" Why should I let you into my Kingdom (heaven)?"What would your answer be :unsure::rolleyes::confused:
Time is short friend do not put it Off.View attachment 1035View attachment 1038View attachment 1038
Some People can "Live on this Earth" for 79Yrs. and not understand a F##KING thing.