Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Whites XLT Spectrum tune

Terry B

Is there anyone in this Forum that knows or remembers how to program the Whites XLT to play the tune "It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing"? I used to know how how 20 years ago, but forgot.

I found this on an old XLT site. Works on my XLT.

Turn on your detector.
Press Menu. Select Pro Options. Select Disc.
Scroll down to Recovery. Set to 1.
Press Menu and Enter at the same time. Then listen.
WOW!! I had a Whites XLT detector but never had a tune played on it! Ma Betty

XLT has many great features that folks didn't realize before they sold them, which is why I will always have one. When I want to hunt for deep relics that are well below what the average detectorist scans, I grab my trusty ole XLT. Just hope Garrett's utilizes some of these features in their future detectors.

XLT has many great features that folks didn't realize before they sold them, which is why I will always have one. When I want to hunt for deep relics that are well below what the average detectorist scans, I grab my trusty ole XLT. Just hope Garrett's utilizes some of these features in their future detectors.
Hey, there's a popular bar/restaurant (Beanery) called Fredneck's right down the street a couple of doors from my place, and they serve great food. Looks like an old west joint. This is in Rockford, Washington, below Spokane. Any connection?

I found this on an old XLT site. Works on my XLT.

Turn on your detector.
Press Menu. Select Pro Options. Select Disc.
Scroll down to Recovery. Set to 1.
Press Menu and Enter at the same time. Then listen.
I just tried it on my later model XLT, and it didn't work. Apparently it only works on the earlier ones.

Hey, there's a popular bar/restaurant (Beanery) called Fredneck's right down the street a couple of doors from my place, and they serve great food. Looks like an old west joint. This is in Rockford, Washington, below Spokane. Any connection?
Nope I'm on the east coast