Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The X-Terra is very good in trash, but...

BobH

...I hope a small coil will be forthcoming. I took my X-Terra 50 to another trashy dry sand area yesterday. This area has an enormous amount of the usual trash, nails everywhere and lots of hunks of melted aluminum from beach fires. In order to ground balance I had to clear away some trash. I've had 5 different detectors here in the last two years, other detectorists hit it too and I wouldn't have been surprised if I'd found nothing. With much more trash here than my previous 4 dry sand sites, I had to work harder for the coins, but the 9" coil produced. Anyway, the XT-50 has worked as well or better for me in the trashy dry sand areas I've hunted than any of the many detectors I've owned. I guess a small coil will be made sooner or later, but I think sooner is better.<br>
<center>[attachment 12027 1129.jpg]</center>

I'm looking forward to a smaller coil for the Xterra 30 myself, hopefully in the 5 inch range for trashy coinshooting. I think that would make for an ideal combination and a very hard machine to beat.

Ralph

Way to go!
HH
MM