Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

There Will Be No metal Detecting In Edmonton Today:biteme:

Oh, dude!:wacko:We're in the nineties here on the Gulf Coast!:(Hot-like Summer already.:crazy:

There Will Be No metal Detecting In Edmonton Today

Date: May 04, 2010 11:41AM

Huge snowstorm blanketing our city this morning. Power is out in some of the areas too.

It snowed again here in Alberta on May 22, and about +6 to 8' C all day. I tell you the truth the North Country SUCKS big time, I am honestly out of here ASAP. The VERY short summers are a total laughable joke which have about 4 and 1/2 months of warm weather per year, with the same length of green leaves on the trees over 12 months. This North Country also includes Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Minnesota, North Dakota, etc.

But very good places are southwestern British Columbia(Osoyoos, Okanagan Falls, Pentictin, & Victoria), Oregon, Colorado, New Mexico, South Carolina, Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia, etc. which are amoung the very best places to live for short milder winters and longer summers.

You left out TEXASS!!!!!!!!! You want Loooooong Hoooooooot Summers? If I owned Hell and Texas; I'd sell Texas and move to HELL!!!