Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

They love peanut butter.

Always..Lookin

It takes 7 days to empty a jar,usually it is only squirrels,the last few really nice warm days the chipmunks have been searching to add to their stockpile. One chipmunk will put away 5 pounds of eats for the winter.

1700255738874.jpeg

Chippy here found his way in

1700255925218.jpeg

looking between bites,he saw a squirrel and took off flying

1700256327091.jpeg

1700256383628.jpeg

only to come back and lick himself clean.

1700256472078.jpeg

So much enjoy feeding the critters,day crew and the night crew.

Chris, that's some really cool pictures.
I keep two bird feeders hanging out in my yard but the squirrels eat more than the birds, the chipmunks eat what's fallen to the ground.
I leave the back door cracked,little critters help themselves.

I swear the mice in my shop can do that in seven minutes!!!

When I was assigned Forest Patrol back in the early 2000s I would stop at one mining claim and have a cup of coffee with the older couple. She put several unsalted peanuts on my knees and said “Sit and dont move”. Ummm, ok? About a minute later I had two chippys on my lap and trying not laugh! No pictures dang it, but that was a whole lot of fun!!!

I swear the mice in my shop can do that in seven minutes!!!

When I was assigned Forest Patrol back in the early 2000s I would stop at one mining claim and have a cup of coffee with the older couple. She put several unsalted peanuts on my knees and said “Sit and dont move”. Ummm, ok? About a minute later I had two chippys on my lap and trying not laugh! No pictures dang it, but that was a whole lot of fun!!!
Don't hold onto any peanuts dude.

Otherwise you get named Stubby!