Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This Decembers finds

z8chase

i think i posted this in a different forum but heres where its supposed to go

stuff ive found this month with my sovereign xs-2...i didnt include the 20 or so bucks worth of clad
18 wheaties
4 mercury dimes
1 silver eisenhower
1 canadian dime
1 japanese play money aluminum dime
i indian or something coin that i cant tell what country its from
3 silver washingtons
2 kennedy half dollars
1 1925 silver dollar
1 buffalo nickel
1 40's jefferson nickel

Now that a pocket full of nice coins! :thumbup:

Now just between you and me, where was it you said you were hunting? :biggrin:

haha...kentucky
i also found a small silver vein and have pulled out about 2 ounces...ive about got it all though..just a tiny amount.but id sure love to hit a mother lode sometime

z8chase said:
haha...kentucky
i also found a small silver vein and have pulled out about 2 ounces...ive about got it all though..just a tiny amount.but id sure love to hit a mother lode sometime

Interesting to say the least!:clap: Have any pictures of the silver as it came out of the ground you would care to share. I've never seen silver in it's natural state.:wiggle:

PS: Do be aware there can be some pit falls of using a smart phone to post images.:thumbup:

HH:detecting:

knarfj said:
z8chase said:
haha...kentucky

Interesting to say the least!:clap: Have any pictures of the silver as it came out of the ground you would care to share. I've never seen silver in it's natural state.:wiggle:

PS: Do be aware there can be some pit falls of using a smart phone to post images.:thumbup:

HH:detecting:

Skip the image if one was forthcoming. Google was very productive.:bouncy: It can be very beautiful in it's natural form.