Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is just Insane! Even More Medallions From The Hoard Which Just Won't Stop Giving...........

John-Edmonton

Staff member
This is just crazy! My buddy and I went back to search for more medallions, and we managed to dig up another 93 this week. That ups the total to 175 medallions. :jump: Of this batch, we dug some up which we hadn't dug up previously. It was -6C/21F this morning, so wading in the river was chilling. Luckily we had little wind to deal with, which made all the difference. The ACE APEX performed flawlessly in the water and the iron audio made all the difference in the world to find so many medallions, allowing me to ID the iron in the water. This will probably be our last dig, as the river will soon begin to freeze up. No more prospecting either. The cold northern winds are taking over. ❄️

These are the medallions this week which we haven't dug before.

Here's this weeks gold. I used my home made rocker, which requires no pump, hoses batteries. This is 3 hours worth of digging. I also dug up a small piece of petrified dinosaur bone. A great prospecting trip to finish off this year's season.:thumbup:

Last edited:
John, just crazy about the medallion thing. Even if you knew for sure where they came from and were used for and were no longer going to be used, why toss them in the river? Pretty healthy number, too. Give you something to ponder over this winter. Certainly don't want your mind to freeze and go stagnate. :lol: HH jim tn