Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This will happen to you using a Pro on the Beach

Dancer

After a little while you will know when the AT has hit a bottle cap. It's a scratchy winking sound, after checking abt a dozen or two you'll get to believe your machine. Also important the numbers are jumping all around for the caps. Next you'll get a tamer signal similar to the cap, not as noisy, the numbers in the mid seventy's and not moving much. It'll mostly be a sand in crusted penny. the loudest sweetest sound you'll hear will be a quarter at two inch's,NOT. That would be a Alma. can anywhere from 8" to over a foot deep. You'll stop digging these after a few times. I use the PRO Mode all the time on the beach, it just gives you so much more info. Going slow and bearing down I've found my deepest everything. Today i found a dime, it had to be 10-12 deep in sand. The Pro handles this Beach [Panama City]. very well Adjust the sens once in a while and make sure to ground balance. I brought my 250 Ace, but it has no business being on the beach if you got a Pro with ya.. The Ace' job for me are trashy areas in parks etc. There's more but that's enough for now.