Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Three Forks 22nd National Hunt April 26 & 27 2008 Sapulpa, OK

wheeee can't wait sent in my reg money...today..
any body else going there???? :detecting: Gh

This is our National Hunt and it is open to the public. I hope you make in time for our free Night Hunt Saturday night. I'm putting it on. It's going to be fun! Our Summer Club Hunt will be on July 19th for club members only. Thanks for looking at my website and you are very much welcome to join our Club.
Chuck Marcum
Three Forks Treasure Hunters Web Site

Hello I was thinking about entering,but have a few questions. If a person only does the main hunt and sends in his money before sunday do you half to be there at 7:30 to 8:30 to register and say you enter in multiple hunts do they award after each hunt or wait till after the main hunt. :shrug:

No, you don't have to be there for the registration in the morning. Nancy will be giving out the badges all day long. The best way to get your entries in on time is to enter on the website and pay with PayPal. The only prizes that will be handed out after the Main Hunt will be the Main Hunt Prizes, The Deep Competition Hunt Winner's Checks, and the Detector/Gold Coin Raffle. All other prizes for the rest of the hunts will be awarded after each hunt. So far we have four detectors as prizes in the Main Hunt.
Three Forks National Hunt Web Page

Boy, did I have a good time...Chuck thanks for posting it. I'm definitely planning to go next year...
totals.....34 wheaties, 36 mercs, 3 rosy's, 4 halfs, and a dos pesos gold coin.....Thanks again Evan

You did good Evan! I'm glad you had fun. Are you coming to our Indian Territory Club's 32nd National Hunt on the 24th and 25th of this month? It's being held at the same place and it's going to be fun!
If you didn't get a flier at the last hunt I've provided a link below to where you can get one and an entry form.

Indian Territory Treasure Hunters Club

Hey Chuck it was good to meet you sunday, I had a great time too :jump:3 halfs 30 weaties and 26 mercs 2 which were prize tokens. Guess I'll see you in May. THANKS Jake

I wish i could.. I work for John Deere and the baling season is just about to kick off so I won't be able to leave until after july,, so if you know of anything around that time frame let me know....Evan:detecting:
HECK I'LL TRY TO SMOOZE WITH WIFE SEE IF SHE'LL LET ME GO.

You did good too Jake! I got 25 silver dimes in the Main Hunt and two prize tokens which was good for a Silver Round and a Silver Dollar.
I was also happy about placing 1st again in the Deep Competition Hunt. I won $67.50 from the 10 of us entered.
I'll see you at the ITTHC Hunt this month.

send me a registration and I'll look at it...