Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tightened the handgrip....heading out for a 3 hour hunt

Scott Maine

I tightened the screws on the handgrip...that fixed that issue it seems.
I did examine the sturdyness of the meter as it attaches to the top of the grip. It actually is pretty sturdy.....it will twist but it is the plastic rod under the grip that flexes not the atachment wehre the meter and grip join. I actually gave it real hard twist to see if it would yield or give way....cause it is gonna get a beating in the woods. It is held on real well and to be fair flexing helps prevent snapping off....but it is just not rigid like say a Whites.
well off to dig stuff.....temps are 55 today...snow has melted 50% today. Probably tomorrow will be an all day afair before this freezing rain comes...or snow..or rain or sleet...they never make up their minds.
Scott

Also waiting for my T-2 also,but the ground is frozen here anyway.
When it thaws I have an area I want to hit first as the GTI 2500 loved the bottle caps there, plus the CZ7 only seen the bottle caps and the Minelab Advantage just loved them, so I want to see what this T-2 will do there. My Sovereigns just hates those rusty bottle caps along with my wife's MXT and my Cibola and Shadow X5.